- June 21, 2020
- Posted by: Founda media
- Category: Auditing
Quote for financial statement auditing services
Etc: Providing financial statement auditing services
Dear customers who need a quote for financial statement auditing services in 2020 as well as the upcoming 2021.
Prestigious and professional financial statement auditing service
AACS Auditing Company is considered by many customers as a supplier financial statement auditing services reputable and professional.
With a team of auditors with more than ten years of providing financial statement auditing services for domestic and foreign businesses.
AACS Auditing Company, we firmly believe that with extensive experience in Accounting, Auditing and taxation as well as internal control will bring customers the most benefits in tax, accounting as well as auditing issues. internal control.
However, to have a more general overview before accepting Quote for financial statement auditing services for customers. AACS Company would like to share some more information about financial statement auditing services as follows:
Why do businesses need an Auditing company to provide? Financial statement auditing service?
Audited financial statements will bring confidence to investors and management agencies about the business and financial performance of the enterprise. Help investors make the right decisions.
Financial statements are certified by the Auditing Company for the honesty and reasonableness of the enterprise's financial situation, this is the opinion with the highest value.
Mandatory unit audit
According to article 15 section The unit is required to audit its financial statements of Decree 17/2012-Government issued on February 13, 2012.
1. Enterprises and organizations whose annual financial statements are required by law to be audited by auditing firms or branches of foreign auditing firms in Vietnam include:
a) Enterprises with foreign investment capital;
b) Credit institutions established and operating under the Law on credit institutions, including foreign bank branches in Vietnam;
c) Financial institutions, insurance enterprises, reinsurance enterprises, insurance brokerage enterprises, branches of foreign non-life insurance enterprises.
d) Public companies, issuing organizations and securities trading organizations.
2. Other businesses and organizations are required to be audited according to relevant laws.
3. Enterprises and organizations must be audited by auditing firms and branches of foreign auditing firms in Vietnam, including:
a) State-owned enterprises, except state-owned enterprises operating in the field of state secrets as prescribed by law, must have their annual financial statements audited;
b) Enterprises and organizations implementing important national projects and group A projects using state capital, except for projects in the field of state secrets that must be audited according to the provisions of law. Completed project settlement report;
c) Enterprises and organizations in which state-owned corporations and corporations hold 20% or more of voting rights at the end of the fiscal year must be audited for their annual financial statements;
d) Enterprises in which listed organizations, issuing organizations and securities trading organizations hold 20% or more of voting rights at the end of the fiscal year must be audited for their annual financial statements. ;
d) Auditing firms and branches of foreign auditing firms in Vietnam must be audited for annual financial statements.
4. Enterprises and organizations subject to annual financial statements audit specified in Clause 1 and Clause 2 of this Article must prepare consolidated financial statements or financial statements according to the provisions of law. synthesis, an audit of the consolidated financial statements or general financial statements must be performed.
5. The audit of financial statements and project settlement reports completed for enterprises and organizations specified in Points a and b, Clause 2 of this Article does not replace the audit by the State Audit.
6. Enterprises and other organizations voluntarily be audited.
Therefore, please consider whether your business is required to be audited or needs to be audited for other purposes.
Process of providing audit services at AACS
Come here if your business still needs our AACS Auditing Company Quote for financial statement auditing services for your Company, AACS Company would like to introduce audit service provision process The most basic and how it works is as follows:
- Step 1: Survey, quote, agree on terms and contract content
- Step 2: Make an audit plan and list of customer records that need to be provided
- Step 3: Send audit personnel to work directly at the unit
- Step 4: Learn and analyze the internal control system of the enterprise, re-evaluate the internal control system of the enterprise
- Step 5: Learn about the business's financial, accounting, tax system...
- Step 6: Appoint personnel to participate in inventorying the unit's assets such as (Cash, inventory, fixed assets,...)
- Step 7: Check and review accounting and tax operations
- Step 8: Discuss, as well as make adjusting entries during the audit process to detect errors and fraud …….
- Step 9: After completing the audit, the Company will send you a minutes summarizing the issues that arise during the audit and send it to your business.
- Step 10: Release the draft Audit Report on the enterprise's financial statements.
- Step 11: Then, we will agree with you on the draft and data in the post-audit financial report.
- Step 12: Release the official Audit report.
If you need a quote for financial statement auditing services for your business, please do not hesitate. Please contact immediately: 0908 381 550 (Mr Manh) for advice and quotes for the fastest financial statement auditing service.
Increased benefits from AACS audit services
We would like to share more about why so many customers trust and choose our company to provide financial statement auditing services because the added value from the financial statement auditing service that we provide to your business
- Get advice on taxes (Corporate Income Tax, VAT, Personal Income Tax………, to help businesses avoid arrears as well as tax penalties, this advice is completely free.
- Reviewed the internal control system, analyzed, identified risks and advised on appropriate effective and safe solutions for the business.
- Be sent updated information on the latest relevant document policies every year
- Receive free and continuous advice on issues related to business operations as well as finance, accounting, and taxes throughout the following years.
- Being provided with the most preferential audit service fees
With the above benefits, we believe that customers will feel secure and satisfied when choosing our AACS Auditing Company to receive a quote for financial statement auditing services.
Please contact us now phone number: 0908 381 550 (Mr Manh) to receive Quote for financial statement auditing services.
We will commit to bringing the most benefits and added value to our customers.
Purpose of auditing financial statements
Some purposes that require financial statement auditing services that AACS Company has provided are as follows;
- Financial statement auditing service
- Financial statement auditing services for bidding
- Financial statement auditing services for bank loans.
- Financial statement auditing services for submission to state agencies
- Financial statement auditing service to review accounting data
- Financial statement auditing service for tax inspection and finalization purposes
- Auditing services for financial statements and profit distribution.
- Financial statement auditing service Check the financial situation of the business
We at AACS Auditing Company would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to care about our Company.
Please contact us now phone number: 0908 381 550 (Mr Manh) to receive quote for financial statement auditing services AS WELL AS for free advice on types of TAXES.